The engagement of this project has ended
3 months ago
1. Which of these apply to you (select all that apply):
• A parent/carer for a child/ren who attend Eastover Community Primary School
• A staff member at Eastover Community Primary School
• I work within the proposed School Street zone*
2. How do you usually travel on the street(s) in the proposed School Street Zone, during the proposed closure times.
Car, van (including taxi and car share)
What is your view on the following statements?
Do you support this proposed trial School Street road closure during pick up and drop off times, as described.
6. Do you have any further comments about the current situation at school drop off and pick up time, or about the proposed School Streets trial?
Although I think that this is a good idea, I just want to add that I'm concerned about the following things: would staff be allowed to go through as I am a staff member but also a parent so would need to be able to park in a permanent place during these times, the direction in which I come from doesn't allow for parking nearby to walk across. Would it interfere with school deliveries? There is currently alot of roadworks operating at the moment near the area and I feel that this could add to the congestion of traffic if vehicles are unable to access the area.
Add your like! More reaction types are coming soon.
4 months ago
I think this amazing idea. The amount of vehicles that try to get down the nearby streets is crazy during school starting and finishing times. How someone hasn't been seriously hurt already is beyond belief.
• A resident living within the School Street zone*